Temporarily Lost Forever

Image
Once, we walked to a friend’s door. Now, we hesitate to call. Two months ago, I called a friend I have known for twenty years. He didn’t answer. We still haven’t spoken. I don’t know why he hasn’t called back. But I know the hesitation myself: seeing an old friend’s name on the phone, wanting to talk, and somehow not feeling ready for what should be a simple conversation. I remember a time when visiting a friend meant going to his house without knowing whether he would be there. Mobile phones weren’t part of our lives, and even a landline wasn’t something every household had. You went, knocked, and found out. There was anticipation on the way, disappointment if he was absent, excitement if he was home. If you missed him, you might try again the next day. None of this felt like too much trouble. Now, the same friend is an instant message away. Yet we can go months without speaking. ...

Moto....

After a lot of thought, I decided to toe the line. Yes! finally picked a mobile from Motorola (V360 to be precise). It is always fun to get something new and when it is an electronic item, it is all the more fun. I was meddling with the features all afternoon that the realization of wasting time dawned in a little late actually! But you should have a look at my new phone. Just check out the link

This phone has an mp3 player with an add-on memory slot. I have just got a 64MB TransFlash Micro SD card which I was pretty excited about. If a media player with 64MB sounds interesting, imagine the latest release from SONY with its new model W950 on Feb 13.

This phone has an FM radio and of course a walkman phone with a memory capacity of 4GB!!!!

Technology truly path-breaking!!!

Comments

  1. hmmm...so thts wat comes after you give me a big lecture about why you dont want a cell phone...very smart......anyways nice to see einstein with a phone.....atleast now i ca trouble you anytime i want..heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice phone kaNo.. I HATE those flip phones with that short dumb antennas... This one looks cool...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment